|Impact and Compensation Analyses
The Hughes & Associates team has both the training and the experience to perform comprehensive impact and compensation analyses. Past impact evaluation assignments include:
- electromagnetic frequency radiation (EMF) from communication towers and high voltage transmission lines (HVOTL)
- incompatible land uses such as landfill sites, aggregate operations, and major structures
- proximity of railroad corridors and major arterial routes
- easements and rights-of-way for pipelines, HVOTLs, and arterial routes
- temporary and permanent expropriation/condemnation, construction, and loss of access that cause property damage or business interruption
Such impacts can be functional, economic, environmental, social (health or life style), or aesthetic. Our well-documented reports provide a sound basis for negotiating settlements and compensation claims.